PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February Photo Challenge

OK so February is now done and dusted for the Photo Challenge by Chantelle of Fat Mum Slim fame!   I had a lot of fun with this month's photos and as each day passes I get excited to see what will come next!    I am still only using my iPhone to take the photos and Instagram as my mode of creativity!

Onto March now, and hopefully some of you will join in the fun! If you would like further details of the Challenge by Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim, visit her blog here.

Here are my February daily images:
Day 1: My View ....   Day 2: Words ....   Day 3: Hands
Day 4: A Stranger ....   Day 5: 10am ....   Day 6: Dinner
Day 7: Buttons ....   Day 8: Sun ....   Day 9: Front Door
Day 10: Self portrait ....   Day 11: Makes Me Happy    Day 12: In My Closet
Day 13: Blue ....   Day 14: Heart ....   Day 15: Phone
Day 16: Something New ....   Day 17: Time ....    Day 18: Drink
Day 19: Something I Hate to Do ....   Day 20: Handwriting ....   Day 21: Fave Photo of Me
Day 22: Where I Work ....    Day 23: My Shoes ....    Day 24: Inside Your Bathroom Cabinet
Day 25: Green ....   Day 26: Night ....    Day 27: Something I Ate
Day 28: Money ....   Day 29: Something I'm Listening to
I really hope that you will join in on the challenge - alot of fun!   Below are the March topics .... off Instagraming I go!!



1 comments:

Boni Montaño said...

I love your photos! They are great. I can appreciate the art in each one!
Came over from the House of Smiths link party!

~Boni
@ Stampin' Sweet

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails